Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June = Winter 2010


Congrats to Alness + Lynnie
for their latest addition to the happy family! =)
LCP Tay is hereby promoted to CPT of the Household


I felt something missing this morning
when I went to pang-sai (take a dump)
Ivy wasn't washing her clothes in the toilet
so there's no excuse for me to rant
in response to her "give me 5 min, slow poke!"
Ivy moved out 2 days ago...


"Now son, that you're enlisting, I forbid you from wearing your floral dresses!"
Enjoy your two years of conscription, Jonathan Chan.
You will be missed.


Two alternate ways to study 2007PPP Legal Issues for Managers
1. Watch Wall Street (1987) featuring Charlie Sheen
2. Watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005) featuring Cain, Nero, Judas, Iscariot, Legion, Belial and Lucifer


Watching movie with Oyama-san is quite an experience
She seemed to be able to put herself in the pain of injured characters
Also, all the "痛い" ("Itai") makes me feel that i'm watching Japanese AV at the same time


I have one month left to investigate
my theory of a werewolf (lycanthrope) living in my house



No comments:

Post a Comment