Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 20 Update 当当当当


I survived FOUR days without internet
because my stupid internet service provider JIMOJO HOTSPOT
decides not to send over their technician
Yes, I almost died..

As promised
Here are the comics I drew when the internet was down..
Enjoy! =)


A lot of people asked me what 當當當當 mean
The answer is...


I saw The Grey alien next to my urinal
a few days ago.. Seriously!


The Big Bang Theory Season 4 was kinda disappointing
I was expecting more.. but the humour detioriated
Do you know that Sheldon, Leonard and Penny are each getting
USD20,000 per episode in this season?


Some Romeo can't stop singing to his guitar
At first it was quite enjoyable
Now he totally ruined my favourite songs


I miss Singapore food
Eg. Hokkien Mee, Teo Chew Porridge, Claypot Rice, Hainanese Chicken Rice
Too many..


I have a problem speaking to people who have
Big Prominent Moles on their faces
cos I can't make eye contact
Its simply too distracting..


Some people love to put their chairs on lecture seats
Its very irritating when the feet stinks
We came across this girl who had sour, rancid-smelling feet


I had some problem connecting to the Griffith University wireless
some time ago, approached the Library IT Helpdesk
and told her I tried the advice on the website and asked if
she can offer further assistance

She clicked on the intranet page and read very slowly
fingering word by word as she speaks,
"Library and IT Help will not be able to provide any technical support beyond this self-help guide"

HOLY COW! English is my FIRST LANGUAGE, you foolish woman!
(Maybe she thought I was retarded or a down-syndrome kid?)
Note that other librarians always go the extra mile to help me
make an appointment with IT support team in GU
What is wrong with this librarian?
As a typical Singaporean, I lodged a complaint
Also as usual, there was no follow up. FML


Every evening, my Indian neighbour's kid screams for his life
when his mother tries to give him a shower
There's always high-pitched painful calls of distress, canning and splashing


This is Libby Chong
She cooks awesome! =D


Life is like a maze
You never know where you'll end up
or how the exit looks like..

It doesn't matter whether you have a map or not
No matter how careful you are
At some point of time, you'll get lost

Sometimes, its fun to get lost
Sometimes..


Do you have constipation?
Have you been eating vegetables regularly?


Sometimes I feel like sawing off the legs
of people who put their legs on the back of my bus seat
Especially when I'm trying to
concentrate on my PSP/iPhone games


I yearn to see a platypus
but have yet to..
Its strange.. I think they are hiding from me..


I enjoy observing ants and touching tree barks
I hate killing animals and insects
You can say I'm a nature lover


I get quite offended when lecturers generalise that International Students
1. Will not be able to finish lengthy essays
2. Will not have enough time to finish reading/understanding case studies
3. Does not understand big words

Teachers should go for training!


Its very distracting when China girls chat in the lecture
after they get bored with their English-Mandarin translators
Indian students pay a lot of attention
Australian students just shake their legs a lot
Korean students chat but I don't understand a word
Japanese students shut up when you stare at them

Seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP in lectures!


I don't understand why Australian youths
find that Asian kids addressing teachers/seniors as "Sir" is funny
Its probably the 50,000,000th time I've heard mockery

If... If one day they make it big and get to work overseas
Perhaps they'll see how significant it is to address people as
"Sir" instead of "Mate"


We have so many Multi-cultural Festivals, Fairs, Days, Events
in Brisbane and universities itself - but why are the Aussies still so racist?
The problem lies with these events
They often end up being a FOOD FESTIVAL
Looking at other culture's dance and eating their food
DOES NOT help inter-racial tolerance!

Wake up and stop wasting everybody's time and money!


Hello geeks, 6 more days to the end of this RAZER giveaway
Here's your last chance to be one of the 1,300 lucky winners
to walk away with these geeky-game-game keyboard/mouse etc
Simply fill in your Name and Verify your email at this link
http://razerzone.com/

Good Luck Have Fun!
Good Game!
Plox!
Pwn Pwn Pwn!
(Ok.. I ran out of geek words)

No comments:

Post a Comment