Monday, September 12, 2011

FINALE

Hey you,


(photography: Gorm Teper)

You may have just chanced upon my blog from a Google search
seen me on newspaper or have been following my blog for ages
Thanks for visiting, I shall now re-introduce myself

My name is Ming, Leong Ming En in full
born on 30 November (Sagittarius) in Singapore
Went to Maha Bodhi School, Chung Cheng High School (main),
Catholic Junior College, Temasek Polytechnic and Griffith University
Bachelor in Business : International Tourism and Hotel Management
undertaking Masters in Human Resource Management

More than often I use the words "kaopeh" and "diu"
People know me for photography, blogging and
being Brisbane International Student Ambassador (Singapore)
and President, Griffith University Nathan Singapore Students Association

My typical beverage is Latte
Often mistaken for a Korean or Hong Kong-er
On extremely rare occasions, you can spot me without a lighted cigarette
(I quit!)
Wishes all 2,465 Facebook friends a "happy birthday" 365 days a year

This is 0604433C, my name is Ming


FIN!

p/s: I've done my part as Man, I shall leave the rest to God..


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment