Monday, February 22, 2010

BRISBANE UPDATE


Everything here is so big and huge
you'll definitely need a wide-angle lens camera
Fortunate for me, my 17-40mm f/4L never fails me


There's a culture of thanking the bus driver here
I cannot imagine whats gonna happen if you thank
your Singapore SBS bus driver
(speech reads: shut up! get off the bus already)


I saw a Japanese guy on the bus today
wearing a Nin-Buta t-shirt
You know? Ninja Pig?
I thought it was pretty funny.
Oh yes.. I can read, understand but by choose do not speak Japanese


Would love to see this in our annual parliament talks.


There are No Smoking signs everywhere
but ash trays and smokers beside everyone of them
Ya know what? This is a FREE CITY!
And I'm lovin' it!


I dunno if its the same for everyone
As an international student here..
I calculate even the slightest bit of cost-satisfaction ratio.




No comments:

Post a Comment