Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Final Update - Singapore

This will be my final update
before I leave Singapore..


Some things I will miss besides the food.. The kopitiam slangs
(reads: Fishing, Clementi, How's Everyone Doing, Play Soccer)
These actually means
Fishing - Tea
Clementi (a place in Singapore) - Ice Lemon Tea
How's Everyone Doing - Horlicks
Play Soccer - Milo


Ok.. This is evil.
Anyways I hope everyone eat less meat
more vegetables, poop more!


I've been eating so much lately
I think I'll become too fat
to fit into my comic boxes


I was standing in the queue for some
McDonalds' Prosperity New Year Burger
when this guy ordered a "million" fries.
Lets see, a packet of large fries has about 60 pieces inside..
Do the mathematics!


小白花 随风飘舞 游天涯
(words by Hui Foon)



Goodbye Singapore!
FIN



No comments:

Post a Comment