Friday, July 16, 2010

Winter in July 2010


I can't wait for Season 4 of 30 Rock to release


I believe that iPods and iPhones
are created by aliens
so that they can easier abduct us


For those who dun read my main blog
I went for a hitchhiking trip in Aussie
Find out more at mydemoninyou.blogspot.com


I refuse to let Megan Fox wash my car
after her plastic surgery


My new housemate has really shiny orange hair


The other night we were watching 7eventy 5ive DVD
her hair kinda lit up the room


TV convinced me that you can bribe policemen with donuts


I get a lot of people asking me
if Singapore is an Islamic country
due to the stars and moon
They are not convinced with the knowledge
I acquired from Civics and Moral Education + Social Studies + National Education


Whenever I feel moody
I do impulsive shopping at the supermarket
I have a year's supply of snacks and tidbits, I believe

Keep Rollin'

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that you're my FB friend, and that's how I found your blog, and I totally love it!! I regularly visit your blog for new entries.

    ReplyDelete