Monday, August 2, 2010

August Begins..

August Begins..
I've been sick and bed-ridden for 3 days
Finally recovering, here're some comics finally...


Three little birds sat on my window
And they told me I don't need to worry... REALLY?


It would be tedious to change my comic style
So I think I'll stick to my usual...


New addition to my house after
the nice Norweigian girls left...
First there were 2 Austrian guys


One of them makes REALLY HUGE omelettes in the morning
The other one has soft fluffy hair..


Then there were 2 girls
Didn't have much talk with them
cos I was too sick..


Today a Saudi Arabian dude moved in..


And of course there's a French guy
I love French people, they are so friendly


Our old French people are off travelling
to other parts of the world now..
Their next stop is the green-est cleanest city - Singapore


One of the top items on my Bucket List
is to perform the KALIMA
From Indiana Jones movie, ya know?
The part where the shaman digs out a human heart


Drew this to cheer Doice up
She's gone into depression studying in UQ

No comments:

Post a Comment