Wednesday, October 14, 2009

15 October.. How long more?


a lot of people asked me
why i dun drive?
especially NS friends who have seen me
drive the government vehicles like Takumi in Initial D

here are a few reasons that make me not want to drive:
1. failing the same practical for 7 times
2. seeing my friends' cars wreck into scrap
3. seeing my friends wrapped up like a mummy in hospitals
4. attending a few friends' funeral after their car wreck



i am a vegetarian.. sometimes...
really!

someone asked me
why there are only male characters in my comics
the reason is that i'm not really good with girls
i'm brought up to believe that
they are after-lifes of animals (see previous posts)

just kidding
i dun have much female friends
cos i think girls are scary
so here's snow white in the comic for you
HAPPY?


effort?
some of my friends are seriously too damn rich.


its of much convenience to have
non-christian tuition kids
however, sometimes the parent would call up
to clarify if there's really a ghost in their house


friends who dine out with me often
would know that i like to take some shots
before everyone eats

to date, no one got annoyed
cos they know they would be featured in my blog
and there are chicks reading it

1 comment: