Friday, October 9, 2009

Rantings on Saturday...


my dad likes to tell me to be careful and wary of women
as most of them are reincarnation/after-life of domestic animals/insects
then he'll retell his story of Samson and Delilah for 6 million times
英雄难过美人关 - i know!



heard some Christian Jingle Bells and angels singing
during my meditation last night
some Christian must have included me in his/her prayers lately
anyways yes, i do meditate from time to time
to correct the flow of my "qi"
and calm myself from constant angry emotions


was watching the Dicky Chueng (Hong Kong) version
of Journey to the West (one of my favourite)
and realise maybe the author was trying to depict
the 3 sins of man through the three disciples
Anger, Greed and Foolishness


i hate to play the game of
completing the song lyrics
with my friends
i suck at it cos i dun listen to the radio
even if i do, i'm on Class 95
i only listen to retro/oldies
and they like to test me with new songs


i feel like shit
i missed today's
Canon Photo Marathon
damnit! f*ck!

1 comment:

  1. canon photo marathon? i entered last year at KL! and it was really awesome experience for a newbie like me..=D

    ReplyDelete