Friday, November 20, 2009

FRIDAY CARTOONS - 20 NOVEMBER 2009


I hate Bad Liars
I mean.. at least try to make it
more convincing and tasteful.


You know how after watching horror movies,
you feel like everytime you're alone in your room
there's a ghost behind waiting to pounce on you?

I'm so hoping Megan Fox pounce on me
after watching Jennifer's Body.
I promise to let you eat my penis.


Very often I dream that I'm a warrior
in the middle of a war..
Running through forests and slaying enemies.
If I were a warrior of the past,
I wanna be Lu Bu (吕布).
人中之 人,战无不胜
But the evil truth is
自古英雄难过美人关 - CUI!


Recently its been raining like crazy
the humidity level is from hell.
To save my dSLR lenses, I've all dry-boxed them today.
Else, this will be what you'll be seeing
after the cold November rains..


Happy Birthday, Cat Huang! =D


For all OTAKUs,
AFA'09 is tomorrow!
Enjoy yourselves~~





No comments:

Post a Comment