Friday, November 6, 2009

November Sets In..


My mum sold/threw away my Captain Hook bicycle
T_T
Anyone still remembers the old video?
Featuring Denise, Yunru - the Bizneyland video
GONE with memories, is my Captain Hook Bike

I guess..
Nothing Last Forever in the Cold November Rain


Jonapong likes to tell me this
and I've told him a million times:
It takes you 3 seconds to read one of my comics,
but it takes me at least 20 min to do up one of them

So don't be an Ah Pong!


One of my bestest friend, Ken Tan
won some Huge-ass Orge statue from a WC3 competition
and it was sitting around in his living room
To date, I still find it quite disturbing
(Yes.. he has some Sasuke hair!)


If I had a time machine
I wanna go back to my primary school days
when life was much much simpler
and when ignorance is really bliss

Sometimes I wake up in the morning
hearing a voice telling me:
"MING, why are you becoming like a human?"
errr.. I am human, alright!


During my primary school days,
there was a fat kid by the name, Ricky
Everyone calls him Ricky Baboy
no one really knows who started it

Yesterday I just found out
"Baboy" means "Pig" in Tagalog
I bet he din know it then..


Drew this some time ago
but wasn't very happy with it.
But oh well.. here it is
Jehz and Mica

Have a great November, everyone! =D





No comments:

Post a Comment