Friday, November 27, 2009

MING on 2811


I went back to reservice
and they gave me an SCDF rescue helmet
I have absolutely no use for it in normal life
so it just takes up space in my room =_="
Maybe if I wear it when I play DotA
I can become more pro? Maybe..


I hate the rain so much
that I need to carry an umbrella indoor..
And they say you'll see ghosts if
you stand under an opened umbrella indoor..
O_o


I moved my Plastic Christmas Tree nearer to the window
so that it can grow better..


Today I earned a few hundred dollars..
Whenever I hold money in my hand,
it reminds me of my past savings,
which I saved up for Equinox dinner
couple of years ago,
I ended up buying drugs with the money.

Money can't buy you happiness..
You know what?
Its not even tasty!


Today a very cute cat pounced on my leg
and clinged on to me
as I dragged it across the void deck.
It looks like its having a lot of fun..
WEIRD CAT!

See his photos at:
http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/2009/11/approaching-2811.html






No comments:

Post a Comment