Monday, November 2, 2009

Nothing Last Forever in the Cold November Rain..


My very very close friends will know
that I'm especially nervous, emotional and insane
as the month of November approaches.
Thats why I always gets an outbreak during November
and din get to enjoy my birthday.


What the hell?
Now my conclusion is -
Girls are not only weird and scary,
they are also materialistic and dumb!


Some things like glass, crystal and ceremics
are hard to repair
Everytime you fix it, it becomes more fragile
Everytime it breaks again, they become smaller pieces
And most of the time,
there are pieces you can never find - FOREVER


Not long ago, I bumped into an ex-classmate
(forgot her name though, must be the drugs)
We had a casual chat till my bus arrived
Before I leave, she reaches out to hug me
and I quickly reacted by giving her a Hi^5
to reduce the chance
of getting transmitted with menstration
(There is no evidence that it doesn't spread!)



I received an absolutely ridiculous letter
which states that our block is selected for lift upgrade
so that every floor will have lift access
but currently EVERY FLOOR DOES HAVE LIFT ACCESS!


There's always a war going on
between Canon and Nikon users
but I guess it all comes to - preferences
But there's so much pride in a photographer, yes?
So don't you dare remove/crop my watermarks! RAWL!


My student came back from the toilet yelling
"Grandpa has a big and hairy dick!"
His grandfather avoided eye contact with me
for the entire week =_="


Ok.. Thats all for now..
Have a great November, everyone! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment