Monday, November 30, 2009

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT


Ok.. I know this comic/cartoon is pretty sloppy
Come on, its my birthday! I'm heading out soon.
Here's the story:

My friend got conned by her classmate.
The con-woman claimed that her friend lost her visa and passport
in Hong Kong and needed $120/- urgently to replace her documents.
After lending her the money, the con-woman disappeared.
A police report was lodged, but till today - no news yet!


So people, please be careful.
Crooks don't always look like Scarface.
He/she could look like a sexy/naked/nude
Alodia Gosiengfiao or Megan Fox.

With bad econmy comes greedy people.
So everyone please be cautious,
especially when lending out
your parent's hard-earned money!
Last but not least, also - SEX FIEND
There are too many on the prowl
I can intro you a few if you want to get conned for sex.

Ok, Happy Birthday to me.
Have a good day, everyone!

Read more distasteful comics:
http://mingon2811.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment